The school is located in a beautiful and safe location, away from the central city of Adelaide 20 minutes to the south, having bus routes and traveling in convenience. At Flinders’s campus, students will be living in a small city full of restaurant services such as post offices, banks, pharmacies, travel center, music room, and fitness center.
Flinders University is offered a variety of courses to meet the diverse selection of students. The courses are designed in accordance with the requirements of the increasingly changing world with professional trainers and enthusiastic staffs which directly assist students in the relevant matters. The latest teaching methods of the school in addition to maintaining the direct exchange between all students and teachers, school courses are also using new technologies to support and provide methods of acquiring the lesson.
- English course: The students are not eligible for English proficiency for the admission, they can register to learn English at the Intensive English Language Institute (IELI) (located in Flinders University)
– $ 330 / week (5-25 weeks)
– $ 297 (30 weeks or more)
- University Program (3 years): Application of information systems, Archaeology, Sociology, Business and Technology, Commerce (Accounting / Finance), Computer Science, Computer and Digital Communication, information technology, international Studies, international Tourism, biotechnology, ..
Undergraduate program (4 years): Biomedical sciences, Computer Systems Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Environmental Technology, Marine Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Engineering software,. .
Dual degree program (4 years) is just opened in February: Primary Education / Sociology, Secondary Education / Sociology, Secondary Education / Health Sciences, Secondary Education / Science, secondary education / Bachelor of disability Research, Biomedical / medical Sciences.
– Fees: A $ 18700-26100 / year
– Requirements: IELTS 6.0 (6.0 in Speaking & Writing) / TOEFL iBT 80 (20 in Speaking & Writing)