Studying in Australia: TAFE in New South Wales
TAFE in New South Wales is the system of reputable and professional vocational training school of the Australian government. Students can be assured about the quality of training as well as security while studying here.
TAFE in New South Wales is a prestigious public school system where students can trust to recommend their dreams. It is known for the high quality English courses; Certificate and college courses with more than 250 vocational courses recognized worldwide for the certification level; programs to transfer the University with two degrees (TAFE and one of the connected Universities with TAFE).
THE CURRICULUM OF TAFE NSW
- English Courses
English courses at TAFE colleges are aimed to prepare students before entering the full time program courses at TAFE or university programs. And it is included the following programs:
– General English (3 levels)
– Academic English
– English at high school
– D2D Program: This program is the transition from the Diploma / Advanced Diploma programs at final year bachelor degree program
- Certificate and Diploma
– Consists of individual courses, covering all levels from Certificate II, III, IV to College and upper-College of many industries including: economics, veterinarians, aquaculture, construction, design, hospitality ….
- Program of TAFE
– Includes several groups from certificate programs, diploma and upper-college for students to choose from, each group consisting of 2, 3 or 4 successive courses from low to high with disciplines such as corporate accounting, construction, child care services, tourism and Event , hair stylists, nurses … ..
- Certificate of University
– TAFE NSW is also offered graduate program on Telecommunications for students who already have a bachelor’s degree or college of Telecommunications or work experience in this field.