Studying in Australia: University of Ballarat
Study in Australia is now the preferred choice of most of the young. It is not only for the top-ranking schools such as the Group of 8, many teens still choose the school with affordable expenses and a good quality of training. Ballarat University is among them. With tuition is about 14.000- 16,000 AUD / year, UB has campuses in most Australian states. This is wonderful choice?
University of Ballarat is located in Ballarat, Victoria state and far from Melbourne City over 1 hour by tram and bus. It is also one of the three oldest universities in Australia (founded in 1870). The school has six major campuses: Mt Helen, Camp Street Campus, SMB Campus, and Horsham, Stawell and Ararat’s facilities. The school is also worked with a range of partner institutes across Australia and the world.
University of Ballarat (UB) is a multidisciplinary university, the only multi-sector in Australia. UB is the 3rd oldest university one in Australia, training at several levels from certificate, diploma, college, university and graduate with the 750 programs, the following majors:
– Natural Sciences,
– Social Sciences and Humanities
– Human resources management
– Information Technology and Mathematical Science
– Science and Mechanical Engineering.
Foundation programs, Diploma
– Requirements: Graduated from high school with a GPA of 6.5 or IELTS 5.5 or higher. Students who are eligible for IELTS proficiency, you have not learned English at school before the full time course.
– Discipline: Many majors for selection of students: business, hospitality, nurse, education …
University and PhD programs:
– Requirements: graduated from University with a GPA of 6.5 or more and English from IELTS 6.0 or higher.
University: From 14,000 AUD – 16,000 AUD / year
Masters: 16,000 AUD – 20,000 AUD / year