Studying in New Zealand: University of Waikato
University of Waikato is a university developed under the innovation and best flexibility of New Zealand, the school is provided the advanced programs in order to equip their students with full skills and knowledge to meet the required knowledge of the business environment and developing technological advances in the world.
- ABOUT SCHOOL
– University of Waikato was established in 1946, is one of eight public universities located in the city of Hamilton, the 4th largest city in New Zealand.
– With 7 affiliated schools and faculties, the University of Waikato gives you the appropriate course with their ability and desire: the Social Sciences and Humanities, School of Computer Science, School of Education, School of Law, Waikato management school, Maori and Pacific Development, school of Science and technology
– Many of the fields of study are ranked first among universities in New Zealand, such as Business Administration, Communications, Journalism and Mass Communication, Mathematics, Chemistry, Education, Biology, Ecology, computer Science, music, Art of Literature and other art subjects ….
- LEARNING PROGRAM:
- English program:
Certificate in CAEL English: 5150 NZD / 12 weeks
General English: 325 NZD / week (Part time) and 415 NZD / week (full time)
Cambridge English Foundation (FCE / CAE / CPE): 5150 NZD / 12 weeks
Cambridge RSA English / CELTA: 3000 NZD / month
- Pre-university program:
– Students shall study 8 subjects, 4 subjects / semester. There are three required courses. Students should learn at least one subject related to mathematics.
– Compulsory subjects: English Foundation 1, English Foundation 2, language and learning skills for Foundation program.
– Optional Subject: General Accounting, General Biology, General Chemistry, comparative Culture, General Economics, Introduction to Social Science, General Mathematics, Statistical Mathematics, General Physics.