Studying New Zealand- Crown Institute
Crown Institute is one of the leading private education groups in New Zealand, it is known as an academy with professional and friendly style. Its training program has a variety of courses: English, Vocational and Internship programs, Certificate, Diploma.
The school is offered certification programs and specialized colleges: business, accounting, marketing, tourism, hospitality, preparation of drinks and food … Especially, after a year of study at the Crown Institute, students can transfer to the second year of a number of prestigious universities, such as university of Auckland oldest, Auckland university of technology, Massey university …
- English Program: Includes the regular English courses and academic English.
– Students taking the course will learn 4 skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. There are 7 levels to choose from (from basic to advanced).
- Vocational and Internship: Students shall learn English and knowledge of the business and hospitality. During joining the course, students have the opportunity to get more vocational skills in the future, or obtain the value of life and work experience abroad.
The subjects of the course: Business, Tourism and Travel, Hotels.
- Business Course: Crown is trained the Certificate program, Diploma to Uni- Link programs with the majors: Marketing, Accounting, Skills of business, business Administration.
– Crown Institute is associated with the leading universities of New Zealand: General University of Auckland, Auckland University of Technology …
- Tourism and Travel: Training Certificate and Diploma programs.
– The specialized training courses: Certificate in Tourism and Travel, travel learning certificates and certificates for tourism and international travel, international tourism diploma (Management).
- Hospitality: There are certificate programs, diploma (the national level).
– Course hotel includes subjects: Certificate in Hospitality (Food and Beverage, Reception and hotel services), National College of Hotel Administration.