University of New South Wales
You are desired to arrive once in the country, “the land of kangaroos”? You know the city on the banks of South Australia. New South Wales- “the place to be” always waiting for you.
- Why should you choose the University of New South Wales?
– It was ranked 49th in the world in 2011 according to the QS World University Rankings, is General University and research with more than 900 undergraduate programs, postgraduate and research.
– Faculty of Economics and Engineering is consistently ranked in the top 2 in Australia. Particularly, MBA program was ranked first in Australia and in the Pacific region.
– UNSW graduates have a highest average starting salary in New South Wales. They have the opportunity to work at the largest corporations and multinational companies of Australia and the world.
- The curriculum at the University of New South Wales:
In addition to 900 undergraduate programs and postgraduate and research programs, UNSW is provided Foundation program and English courses. The school’s departments include: Social Sciences and Humanities, Economics, Construction Environment (including Architecture), Fine Arts, Engineering, Law, Medicine, …
– UNSW Foundation: The oldest and most successful Foundation program in Australia;
– Bachelor’s Programs: 600 programs in 8 Schools;
– Masters and PhD programs
- Scholarship Information of University of New South Wales
Representative Office of University of New South Wales is announced the scholarship programs for international students in the academic year 2012 – 2013 as follows:
University Foundation Scholarships:
– 50% of tuition (A $ 7,000) – Pre-Transition program- 19 weeks
– Graduated from grade 12 with grade point average of 8.5 or higher (not less than 8.0 of main subjects)
– 30% of tuition (A $ 7050) – Pre-Standard program (Standard Program) – 9 months
– Graduated from grade 12 with point average from 7.5 or more (not less than 8.0 of main subjects)
– 30% of tuition (A $ 8,250) – Standard Plus Program- 12 months